Facilities & Equipment
Located in Columbus, Ohio, Selecteon, Corp. provides superior contract manufacturing services utilizing CNC machining, turning and EDM capabilities under a climate-controlled 8,000 sq. ft. area. Separate areas for assembly, testing, and quality assurance occupy another 5000 sq. ft. of the facility. We also feature 1,000 sq. ft Clean Room environment which meets the ISO 14644-1 standard to be a Class 8 clean room.
Whether it's the upgrade or purchase of new equipment to keep up with ever-changing technology or extended training programs for personnel, there is an ongoing investment into our facilities and staff that allows us to provide our customers with quality machining and assembly services.
CNC Milling & Turning Centers
- (2) Gildemeister MF Twin 65 with automatic bar loading capability
- Fadal CNC VMC 6030, including rigid tapping
- Fadal CNC VMC 4525, including rigid tapping
- (3) Fadal CNC VMC15, including rigid tapping and tool setting probes
- Mazak SQT 18M Mark II CNC Lathe
Wire and Ram EDM
- (2) Sodick EDM Wire Machine A325
- Agie Elox Mondo 20 Ram EDM Machine
- Genspark America EDM Drill
- Omax 2652 Jet Machining Center
- (2) Bridgeport Mills (9" x 48" table with DRO)
- Precision Hardinge Lathe (6" with DRO)
- Chevalier Surface Grinder, 8" x 18"
- CPP (Crafford Precision Products Co.) Laser Spot Welder
- Miller 250 TIG Welder
- Horizontal Band Saw, Wilton 9" x 13"
- Horizontal Precision Saw, Do-All 9" x 16" with Auto-feed
- Bead Finisher, Sand Blaster, Vibrator
- Miller 350 MIG Welder